Panhcmukhi Air Ambulance Services from Ranchi

Panhcmukhi Air Ambulance Services from Ranchi

Friday 23 December 2016

Panchmukhi Air and Train Ambulance Services is always available in Hyderabad-Dibrugarh

Hi, dear friends, myself Garima Raj from Hyderabad belongs to nuclear family. Today I am here to share with you about the importance of ambulance services. There are four members in my family Me, my brother and my parents. We are leading our life very happily and very peacefully. My father is a businessman and he is busy all day in his work. One day he was returning from his work at night and a truck collapsed with his car and he got very injured his body was drenched with blood Someone has informed us by my father’s mobile and admit him in a nearby hospital.

 flower-air1

We reached in hospital and meat the doctor. Doctors were answer less to recover him second life, the condition of my father was very critical. We needed transferring vehicle to shift him to Delhi or other city where he could get the proper treatment by which he could start his life. The doctors suggest us to shift him in Dibrugarh hospital. We need Air Ambulance services from Hyderabad to Dibrugarh under the best medical team. I search on my mobile for air ambulance contact number in Hyderabad. Most of them took a good response but their cost was very high. I was very confused that how can i transfer him in this condition again i tried some selected numbers then only Air Ambulance Services in Hyderabad satisfied me because of his affordable price and frank answer. I book my call online and the Charted Air Craft landed and we transfer to Dibrugarh in pointless time under the best medical team and hi-tech equipments. There was also ICU facility in Air Craft. I can not believe that how can it is possible to shift him in an emergency. Other side in Dibrugarh the team of Air Ambulance Services in Dibrugarh were there to pick the patient in hospital. I want to thank the team of Air Ambulance Services who help me in emergency condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment